Medical Administrative Assistant with Billing and Coding (CMAA/CBCS exam)
Website Short Description
Medical administrative assistants primarily work in doctor’s offices, clinics, outpatient settings, hospitals, and other healthcare settings. Medical administrative assistants, medical secretaries, and medical records clerks are all positions in great demand. The growth and the complexity of the U.S. healthcare system have resulted in a substantial increase in the need for qualified medical administrative assistants. Employment of a medical assistant is expected to grow an impressive 34% by 2018. Medical billing and coding deals with the financial and patient communication among medical practices. They are responsible for patient files and notes. People working in this career may also process payments, including send out bills and dealing with insurance claims. This Medical Coding and Billing course will provide you with the skills you need to perform the required tasks in this career field.
Students are provided with skilled teachers. Teachers who are well trained in a unique “mastery” methodology and provide one-on-one instruction to their students to ensure mastery of the course material. Many of the teachers have taught online for over 10 years.
Students will recieve these textbooks with their program:
• Administrative Medical Assisting: Foundations and Practices
• Student Workbook for Administrative Medical Assisting: Foundations and Practices
• Student Study Notes for Medical Terminology: Get Connected!
• 2019 Step-By-Step Medical Coding
• 2019 Step-By-Step Medical Coding Workbook
• 2019 Professional Edition CPT Current Procedural Coding
• ICD-CM-10 2019 Official Codes Book
• Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Certification included